THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I woke up early because I’m not sleeping these days. Lots on my mind.

Last night I was wrapping presents and just broke down. I have been thinking about those precious children that have presents under the tree and can't even imagine how those parents feel knowing that they will never be opened. There are no words that can be said to comfort.

After a few days of hurtful words (my part and others) and basically not feeling so great, I had to finally stop and reflect on what is precious in a world so uncertain. In the scheme of things, what the hell is more important that loving your friends, family and for that matter strangers. For reaching out to care even in the littlest ways. Kindness comes so easily but I think being mean really takes some thinking. You must calculate what will hurt the other person and go for that vulnerability.  

My word for next year is LOVE.  It has so many meanings and I intend to love a lot more.

What are the most important things in life?

My children. I have everything I could ask for in children. They are good kids who love what they are doing and both are pursuing a dream.

My friends.  I have two friends this year who are pursuing happiness that they thought was out of their reach. Those two friends have supported me in my passion to open a store and they never once said don't do it. I love them more than words can say right now. I have met so many strangers this year that became my instant friends. They are beautiful, talented and kind people and I fell in love with them immediately.

My family. Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters, nieces and nephews whom I dearly love and appreciate them in all their craziness.

I have a lot to love and a lot to give and I intend to do just that. All year long and then some.

I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. AND LOTS OF LOVE!

Cheers!

No comments: