THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Friends!

I’ve been away for a bit trying to get my act together and my business venture rollin’. I’m going slow and methodical which is unusual for me because I usually jump in and worry how deep it is later. Not this time! I think my ‘new and improved” approach is better and less expensive. So…… I’m sharing a few things. My Esty shop is now open. I only have 2 things up so far. Woo-hoo! Slow like the turtle…..
I’m doing my research for my retail website and hopefully that’s the next step. I writing a ton of goals to accomplish but I’m not going to overwhelm myself. I don’t know about anyone else, but me…… I’ll stop if I start to panic (big fault of mine). I’m just remembering to breathe.
Thank you to all my friends who keep encouraging me and saying “I Love It” even though they may not. And my endless remarks like “look at this, what do you think, well, I like it, why don’t you like it, etc. etc. etc.

I’ll leave you with this bowl of inspiration, my friend Jan created. She does amazing things with paper and I’ll be featuring her soon on the blog with her paper beading work. I hope it inspires you all to create this weekend!

3 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Congrats!!! As the saying goes, "Slow and steady wins the race." Wishing you all the best and much success.
Have a great day,
Always, Queenie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Kim
Congratulations. I totally admire you for taking the step.
People have asked if I have an Etsy store (selling what I create) but I am too cowardly believing no one would actually purchase so I completely admire you for following a dream.
Wishes
Lynne

SandeeNC said...

Good luck on your new adventure, I hope you do well with your Etsy shop! waving hi from the windy hills of North Carolina :)