THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday

What a beautiful day we had this Sunday. I sat on the porch steps and watched my little dog, Daisy torment her best friend the cat, Dolly. Dolly lets her chew her ears and bite her throat and will just lay there loving the , uh, attention. When the dog leaves, she follows her everywhere so it must not be hurting her. 
My new friend Sandee @ In The Hills of North Carolina presented me with the Liebster Blog award. Thank you Sandee, you are a doll and we are going to be great friends. Not just because of the the award…J The purpose of the award is to spread the love to small blogs (under 200 followers). This helps to spread readership to us newbies……so THANK YOU Sandee.
It’s time to pay it forward and here are my 5 picks. Check out these talented bloggers. There are so many people (with lots of followers) that have been so generous by mentioning my blog, I’m happy to pass on the same kindness to others! Please visit them and show them some blogging love.











5 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Congratulations!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Sherri Caramico said...

Aww... THANK YOU KIM! I appreciate the shout out!! - your kind comments never showed up on my blog though?? Jus tin my email - hmmmm not sure why?! But thanks for them anyway!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Kim,
Oh how awesome!!! How have you been? Great, I hope!! I'm still sick and hoping for the day to come when I will get over this!!! Congratulations on your award and to your recipients too!!! Woo hoo!!!
XO
Cindy

Sherri Caramico said...

Hi Kim - I just thanked you again on my latest Blog post for your kind Blogger Award! http://shercara.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-sneak-peek-and-blog-award.html

Thanks again!
Sherri

Kim said...

Sorry about that wierd stuff Sherri.
Thank you so much Queenie!
Hey you dancin'cowgirl....I'm good! Feel better soon.