THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guest Design Team

I’m so excited to announce that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer at  Unique Crafters Challenge Blog . I will be guesting (is that a word)  in July and well….. I can’t wait to get started.
                                                      
 So….. Thank you Katie for giving me an opportunity to contribute to your new design team and please visit Unique for their first challenge starting March 1st. I know I’ll be there with bells on!
Happy Trails
Kim

7 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Congratulations!!! Thats Great!
Have a wonderful day,
Always, Queenie

SandeeNC said...

Guess I'm following you as Guest Designer for August, will be hard to come after you, I'll have big "card shoes" to fill! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina!

Kim said...

Sandee Sandee Sandee:
There is NO following me! You stand alone in your beautiful art. I am honored to be included and sharing with you on this adventure. I think we are going to be great friends. Waving back from the little hills in Lincoln, CA!

SandeeNC said...

SO glad you joined the Helmar's group tonight, have you ever used their glue? I love the LSD and 450! Friend me on FB, Sandee Setliff :)

scrappymo! said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog today. Congratulations on the guest designer gig...sounds like fun.

Redanne said...

Hi, I found your blog through Sandee's Leibster Award, (she gave me one too). I love your blog and your work is stunning, now following you.

Sherri Caramico said...

CONGRATS!!! Good for you! Can't wait to see what you come up with!