THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember......

Remember...........


In my reflections of this day...... I was sad about all the lives that were lost. No, I didn’t know anyone who perished but they were my brother and sister Americans no matter what religion, political views, nationality, etc.... My heart goes out to the families and friends that were forever changed on this day years ago. We all were. Then I realized the Terrorists are celebrating death and I got angry. Then it hit me……Don’t do this.
 So, I am choosing to celebrate their lives. I am choosing to celebrate those who knew freedom and made a difference in someone else's life. I am celebrating that we live in a country that will come together to acknowledge, respect and memorialize those who sacrificed. I, for one, am thankful to be an American. 

No comments: