THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dang it!

I can't seem to get my creative mojo back this weekend. I have a few unfinished projects that I can't piece together. Boo. I also ran out of paint tonight so I'll try and finish my scrap table tomorrow. I like the way it's turning out.
I think I'll share another couple of my finds since I don't have a project. Years ago my father was "yardsaling" and came across this fantastic pair of old chaps. Now obviously, you all know how much I love my western memorabilia so when he gave these me, I just couldn't believe my luck (really his luck!). They now have a place on my wall with my all time favorite saying cut out of vinyl with my awesome Pazzles cutting machine.
This last weekend I went to my friends yard sale and found these adorable chairs. I loved the cowhide seats.  Her kids are grown and decided it was time to get rid of them, soooo.....Nooooo!!!!! I took them and they have a place in my cowboy room till her kids have kids and then I'm giving them back! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: