THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Blog Hop Card


Thanks all for stopping by. I think I got a little nervous on my first blog hop and the the pressure was on....
I mentioned before that I love this new line called Crate Paper so I used it in this simple 2 fold card. I will admit I loved the paper when I bought it but when I tried to create, I really had a hard time with it. It was sooooo busy and I was "Now what do I do with this?" I'm going to have to play a bit more with it.
Can I just say...... Not my best work. I think we should share even our bloopers. :) I tried to outline the pics and that was really sloppy. Can I just call it abstract????? Ok... Let's go with that. Next time! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! The paper is beautiful!

Poppet said...

It's a great card Kim, to my eye the way you have placed your buttons is perfect, from the word grow you then get the leaves and then the perfect bloom. Your edging just highlights the colourful paper and the blooms journey.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Kim said...

Thank you so much. You are so sweet! :) I had a lot of fun and totally enjoyed looking at everyone's blogs.