THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bookmark.

 Since all of us (oh wait...just me!) are cooped up because of the rain and other junk, we're probably doing a little reading by the fire. Doesn't that sound just cozy? I thought I'd make a little bookmark for that special book AND since I'm using "what I have" I don't really remember where the materials came from but I think paper is from K & Company and I know the tokens are from Tim Holtz. I just love these muse tokens and have used them alot on projects. I didn't make this stamp with my stampmaker but I don't know who the manufacturer is. Sorry.                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                             





OK......... Confession: I am out of firewood and I own a Sony Reader. But it was a nice thought!

No comments: