THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, May 3, 2013

New May Classes

Hi Everyone!, It's me, Pearl. :) I'm finished with the pity party and now we're onto May. As most of you know tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and I see all over the web, everyone is gearing up to get creative. We have the Barn set up for our own Crazy Cowgirl Craft and Crop and I can't wait to host my first event. AND..... we sold out! Wish me luck!
I've schedule all the May classes and I'm so excited to have new product coming in the store weekly. But I can't lie..... I'm tired. A good tired. A good feeling. A good sense of energy. The weather is beautiful and I'm moving forward with my dream.

Live
Love
Laugh
Scrap!!!!!
 
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
 



1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

Kim, it's Spring, when a young man's fancy turns to girls...and a young girl's fancy turn to scrapbooking!! It sounds like a great month ahead, and I wish you well, my friend!