THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello All.
I hope you're having a wonderful start to the day. I'll be spending the day with my mother since I have been neglecting her throughout this journey of mine. I'm looking forward to just relaxing!!!
I wanted to share this coming week's classes with everyone.  May 14th and May 28th - 6pm to 8pm. Class Cost: $25.00 per session
One Time Material Fee: $14.00 for Mixed Media Journal
I'm over the top excited about Nancy's Art Journaling class. This is an ongoing class will be held twice a month where you'll explore different mediums and your own thoughts. Of course this is a "free style" class where everyone will create their own perspectives! :) I might just join in.
Here's a few samples:


 
And... Beginning Card Making Class.... May 16th - 6pm to 8ish $20.00.
Again, our continued series of card classes. I'm teaching this class using Teresa Collins' Timeless line. Beautiful Pinks, blacks and greys (not fifty though). I loved creating these "Soft" cards with various folds. Woohoo! I WAS ABLE TO CREATE AGAIN!


 
and yes, Life is Beautiful. Happy Trails!


 
 

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Looks like you have some fun classes lined up! They should fill up quickly!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Kay Wallace said...

It sure looks like you are doing everything right, Kim! Good luck as you journey. The local scrap store near me is thriving, while others are going out of business! Know why? Customer service! Keep your customers happy, and hey will keep coming back!