THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, December 30, 2011

Second Day of Thanks

There are a ton (well, not a ton) of people that visit my site and I must say when I look at my stats, one person’s blog stands out  above them all as a referring and traffic site. That's                   
Cindy's Blog

She was the first person to display my blog button and I was sooooo excited that someone who didn't know me would be so kind. She has some wonderful seminars (FREE) to increase your traffic and teach you some tricks of the trade. Please visit her and show her some appreciation.

 I thank you Cindy! again and again.

4 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cindy is certainly a special person.
Kim, the New Year is fast approaching so I would like to wish you all the very best for 2012.
Warmest Wishes
Lynne

Queenie Believe said...

Cindy is wonderful!!!
I too and thankful for her presence here in blogland.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Kim said...

Thanks Queenie for all your posts too! This has been so much fun.
Thanks Lynne to you too! Happy New Year back atcha!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, I never saw this post! I must have been in "writing mode," which is like hibernation!!! lol Thank you SO much!!! Your blog is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!
XO
Cindy