THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Thank You!

Lynne  commented on my last post about Cindy Adkins…… She didn’t realize she was next. J So Lynne, Thank you for posting my blog button too and sending me comments on my projects.   I love all your creations. They are so romantically beautiful and I can't figure out how you can get so much done. Check out Lynne’s blog here for inspiration and just plain ooooohs and ahhhhs.…..
BTW.... I can't figure out how to embed the link into the pictures so..... if someone could let me know. :) Thanks Everyone for indulging my little thank you’s. I'm not finished yet. 

2 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Kim
Oh my goodness, thank you so much.
This world we participate in is quite remarkable, the way people touch our lives, whether that be in an artistic nature or not. By creating this post, focusing on my humble little Blog, that means so much to me.
I remember when you were kind enough to visit my Blog and when I clicked the link to see who is Lazy Cowgirl I knew I had to become a Follower.
Here's to 2012, let's hope it has some wonderful artistic adventures in store for all of us.
Warmest Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

That is a pretty button!
Here is Shabby Blog's link for tutorial on making your own grab button hope it helps....

http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/tutorial-how-to-get-your-own-grab_30.html

xoxo
Luisa
http://votreamielouie.blogspot.com/