THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Did any of you get to scrap or papercraft? Not me. My daughter took the EPT/ELM tests @ Sac State today and Senior Ball tonight. So here's how my day went.....
Sac State @ 7:15 - I had nothing to do that early (Nordy's isn't open) so I sat in my truck, listened to the radio and did a couple things on my laptop. What I didn't realize was that my lights were also on and my battery went dead. :(  I had to call Road Service and wait an hour to get a jump.
My intentions were to run over to Scrap n' Stamp in Elk Grove to check them out. Finally I made it. Ok my friends, I love this scrap store. I met Kim and Sommer and they were so nice! I loved seeing their projects and the embellishment bar was genius! They had the latest stuff and I so enjoyed talking with them.
So, if you are in the Elk Grove area, Check them out.....
Scrap N' Stamp
2521 Riparian Drive, Suite 130, Elk Grove, CA 95757 ~ Tel. 916-714-7773

 http://www.scrapnstampstore.com .

Then...... Senior Ball for Kathryn. Let me brag a bit..... She was beautiful. :)
I picked up my mom and we went to K's friends house and took tons of pics. Now I'll be up half the night waiting for her to come home.

All in All, It was a great day and I'm exhausted. Have a great Mother's Day everyone! Those kids grow up so fast, stop once in a while and just enjoy them!

No comments: