THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Graduation Announcements

Hello All: 
I'm not sure where the time has gone. Kathryn is graduating next week and then off to Cal State Monterey Bay. I am very proud of her hard work. I wanted to celebrate with something a little different than the traditional announcements and create more work for myself! :) I started with a gatefold card using Bazzil's black cardstock.     














Here's the project supply list:

Martha Stewart Scoreboard
Bazzil Cardstock - Black and Magenta
Glitz Design - Love Games Cardstock (love this!)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl
Versamark black and magenta ink
small colored rhinstones
Sentiments printed on parchment paper


Cut your black cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 2 1/8" and 6 3/8".
Cut matting (3) from Magenta cardstock to fit picture, quote and announcement inside. 
Cut 2 Love Game strips (1 7/8" x 5 1/4") and 1 (4"x4") piece for the inside of card. 
Glimmer mist ALL the cardstock and ink edges.


Assemble outside of card first.
Here's a little hint..... I glued the small quote to one side of the panel leaving the top portion open. I took the picture and slide it into the unglued corner so that it can be removed from the card and saved. 





And last..... Add your mounted announcement and embellishment to the inside.

 Congratulations to all you Grads. I hope everyone will be enjoying a safe and sober graduation.

2 comments:

Jan Mendoza said...

Love that card! Who took that awesome photo?? .:)

Kim said...

You did of course! :) Thank you!