THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So Far Behind....

in posting and I'm sorry. Holy C....... This has been a ride! I'll try to catch up and not spend a ton of time writing (so you don't have to read). Most everything in the store is "used" except the tables and chairs in the studio area. I visited a retail outlet store and picked up some great items but, they had to be painted...... Ok, I love the spray gun, took me about 4 hours to spray these items.






 
These are in the store now and full of merchandise. More pics to come.... I gotta catch up!
BTW....I'm overwhelmed by everyone's support. It's been amazing how many people are excited about my adventure. I love my friends, family, co-workers (yes, I have a full time job) and total strangers who say "Go For It!"
I appreciate all of you!!!!!!!!!! I swear I do! The "Barn" will be open this weekend March 9th!

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

You don't know how badly I wish I could be there to see your store, the furniture looks awesome!! I can't wait to see more pictures, when you get time, of course!! So proud of my friend!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥