THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More IU 2012 Paint Can Swap

Have you ever heard of a Paint Can Swap? I hadn't. But oh what fun I had. My Paint Can Buddie (PCB) was Faye and she is a huge Sully fan.  What to do???? I made a Sully can!.
The idea behind this was to spell out the word "INSPIRATION" with gifts and stuff them inside the can. I had so much fun (well maybe not) trying to figure out things for each letter.


So now I'm hooked on Ice Resin and I made the actual word. I figured she could split them up and use them on something. :)
Faye's dog recently passed so I made a little mini album for Emma
If you get a chance to host a swap or sugggest one. Pick a word and go for it. This was a great idea and so much fun. :)
Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: