THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hi All:
I have been sooooo busy lately. Here's the scoop, I'm heading to Henderson this month to attend Inspiration Unlimited and there is a ton to do. Don't get me wrong, it's my fault. I had to join every swap so now I'm creating like cray but I can't show that until I get back. I can share one thing I made for a Secret Sister because she doesn't know me yet.
 
It was her birthday and I repurposed a clear acrylic paint can. This was ALL Tim Holz Paper Stash Lost and Found. I just fell in love with this paper.  I used alcohol ink to update the white metal lid. Added the embellies and filled with fresh lavender from my garden.
I did use my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio tool to create the buttons for the mini paper rosette die.
 
I really enjoyed making this for my SS and all the other projects for my trip. It's just a bit overwhelming when I want to make everything perfect. uh????? What's perfect? Have a great weekend. Hugs.
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I am sure she will love it, you did a beautiful job on it and such a perfect touch to add lavender from your garden, heavenly! I hope you have tons of fun and take time to get some pictures to share with us! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
Sorry it has taken me such an age before I popped on over to say Hello to you.
WOW this is a fabulous piece of altered art.... beautiful and practical.
Have a wonderful time.
Wishes
Lynne

barbie said...

i can hardly wait to see more when you return, this one is so fun and filled with your own lavendar is fabulous!
-b