THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Day!

It is raining cats and dogs (I saw them, oh wait, maybe that was the wine) here in sunny California. Our creeks are overflowing and work crews are everywhere with the flooding. Go figure, but remember the saying, “March winds and April showers, bring forth May flowers.” I don’t know about you but my May flowers have been ruined by these April showers.
I have some exciting news….. My very first class I scheduled sold out in 2 days. I didn’t think anyone would sign up. Yay me! I now have a waiting list. I’m so appreciative of everyone and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support.
I’m holding the class at a local coffee shop called Origin. They are a non-profit shop and their proceeds go to end sex trafficking and slavery. They have a great room in the back for free and all they require is ¾ of your guests buy coffee. I’m buying everyone’s coffee and donating some of my proceeds to the cause. It’s the least I can do.
Then a little bad news, the winner of my WOW embossing powder contest hasn’t claimed her prize yet. If any of you know Cathy please let her know. I sent an email with no response. I’ll give her till this Sunday (Maybe she’s on vacation) to respond and then I’ll draw another name, so stay tuned……
Have a wonderful weekend and THANK YOU ALL again!
Kim

1 comment:

Queenie Believe said...

Congratulations!!!
Wishing you all the best and much success with the class!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie