THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Hills are Alive......

with the Sound of Music.......
In my foothills that is. The birds are chirping, horses whinnying and dogs barking.  I think they are thrilled with the sunshine, but it's cold here. Since I'm on the music theme, I thought I'd do a layout highlighting my daughter's talent! :) Since I can't play any instruments or hold a note, I am so impressed how she can pick up anything musical and figure it out. She is teaching herself piano now. Amazing.  














On to the layout....... My list of supplies:
My "no idea where it came from stuff" :) : A key embelishment and sparkly chipboard letters

Black Textured Card Stock (2-12x12)                 Graphic 45 - Botanicabella Collection
Heidi Grace Designs - transparency overlays         Jillibean - heart sugar picks
Fancy Pants Fashion Sense - hand crocheted posies
Tim Holtz - Grungeboard swirls, Distress Ink in Fired Brick and Tea Dye
 



       

No comments: