THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

 
 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Here's my little Valentine I created with my  TC Stampmaker This was probably my best stamp yet. 
Have I mentioned I love the Martha Stewart Scoreboard? You don't know you need it until you have it! It has a guide to tell you where to score for various size cards and also guidelines for matching envelopes.
Here's my supply list......
Red imprinted cardstock (hearts) - Joanns
Cream Bazzil cardstock
All Dressed Up matstack by DCWV
Versamark superfine ink
Ranger red embossing tinsel
Ranger fired brick distress ink
Red Flower from somewhere!
Red rhinestone brads
Heart charm
Red Ribbon
Tools:
Martha Stewart Score Board
TC Stampmaker
Tomboy adhesive tape





No comments: