THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Morning All

And.... Happy New Year!  A little late I know..... I have been so busy with work and the kids, I haven't had a moment to blog....but I'm back. Yeh! Nick's car died and we've been frantically trying to find him one and Kathryn is full force into wrestling (She takes stats for her high school). We traveled to Anderson (what a cute town). I spent one full day at the tourney and the next day at my sister-in-law's house visiting. BTW..... She makes fabulous bracelets and I hope to post some of them soon. It was really nice just to relax and catch up with her.
So...... Back to crafting....... I have a little project going that I think you all like...... I started thinking of everything that I need to do and truly became overwhelmed. Instead of making another list (I have a ton and then I can't find them.) I decided I needed a "Little Bucket List". I can't wait to share, it's almost done. This week, I promise. I am also working on getting a class together for this project and I'll let you know the details soon.
Enough already! Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog.
Kim

No comments: