THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Monday, December 20, 2010

Simple is Sometimes Smart (SSS)

Hello My Friends and Happy Holidays.
If you're like me, you're scrambling right about now to finish things up. I needed to make some tags for my pomegranate jelly I made for everyone. (I'll post the finished project if I get a chance). I made all of these tags in about 1 1/2 hours. I can spend hours on one project and knew I didn't have time for that.

 
I left the ink on so you could see the
 details you can get from the Stampmaker















I started with pre-made tags from Graphic45's Christmas Past Collection (loved them). I just started cutting squares of cardstock, distress ink by Ranger in tea dye, pine needles and fired brick, added stamping, embossing and bling.  I created 2 stamps with my stampmaker (snowflakes and trees). I really enjoyed making the snowflakes because I did so many different stamping techniques....... Embossing, distressing, double imaging and bling! I hope you are enjoying your holidays and not being too stressed.  Try to remember "Simple is sometimes smart."

No comments: