THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First project!

Hello All:
 I've been playing away with the TC Stampmaker and I'm ready to share one of my projects. I know! I know! It took me a while but I've been soooo busy at my regular job and home life, I haven't had a moment. So,  here you go..... Tell me what you think. You'll be able to see the negatives, stamps and final project in the pictures.  For a list of measurements and supplies, please follow my blog and/or send me an email and I'll get you the info. Woo hoo! I love my stampmaker!


 
This card is a classic double fold card with matching envelope.
I wanted to show you the stampmaker's capabilities along
with some pics of the process.


The inside of the card is another stamp
that was super easy.


 
I wish you could see clearly the bling on this card
It was so fun to create. I used Bazzil cardstock for my
base. You can use any printed cardstock to personalize











Simple as 1, 2, 3
First create

Print your negative
And make your stamp.
Sorry. I didn't clean them up before the pic.







No comments: