THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Did I Forget Something?

Friends!

I went to my local scrapbook store this weekend to check out the latest and greatest stuff. They had a little make n’take going on and so I sat down. Fastest card I’ve ever made. BUT….. of course I had to go home and embellish it. I had forgotten my friend’s Birthday so I decided to turn into a belated card. I scrunched up the coffee filter flowers and sprayed a little more Glimmer Mist and looked for the perfect picture in my stash. I found this photograph somewhere (I wish I could give credit for it, I just don’t know) and as soon as I saw it, it hit me! I loved this little cowboy and he certainly forgot something!

Another tidbit to share……. If you have the time or inclination, please visit my artsy friend Tracy at http://tracywburgos.typepad.com/ She has a Monday night get together on UStream and it is so much fun. All the details are on her blog. It’s well worth the visit. If she can’t motivate and inspire you then I don’t know who can!

Have a great rest of your week. I’m sharing with the following:
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/
http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ros said...

Lovely card ... that's a great photo ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

What a great card. It makes me smile.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so sweet and lovely! LOVE that flower!