THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hi Everyone

I've been crazy busy working on my craft table. I didn't realize it would be so much work but I'm almost done. I took a break today to FINALLY start cleaning my 21 year old's room. Some of you know he transferred to Chico State and moved out. I swear I don't know who raised this child. The garbage I found. Blah!!! Who taught him he could throw candy wrappers and just about everything else under his bed. I can't even post pics. SO.... I better start thinking of all the wonderful things he does and not dwell on the one little thing! You know it was actually fun looking at all his stuff. He saved everything. I'm packing it away so he can show his son someday. Awww tears..... :) 
Here he is trickriding...... crazy guy!. 

Anyway...... (I love Ellen's line), I spent a great Sunday morning at the Antique Trove's Peddler's fair. Picked up a few things I can wait to alter. I'll post pictures of everything just as soon as I finish that bedroom!

2 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Good luck with the bedroom.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I love his pic--it's amazing!!! And I know what you mean about the room...It makes us wonder where they were raised, doesn't it? lol

XO
Cin