THE BARN

CLOSED
PHONE: (916)390-0511

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Exciting news!

I know we are just getting started here but I wanted to share some exciting news. I've been talking with Photocentric, Inc about demonstrating the Teresa Collins stampmaking machine. We are in the final preparations and I'm making arrangements to head to Phoenix for training. This is the coolest machine I've seen in a long time and I can't wait to share it with you all (all two of you so far) But we're going to grow. More to come......

2 comments:

Gentry said...

Can your machine make patterns for leather carving? I'd be interested in that!

Kim said...

Absolutely Gentry. You can purchase the embossing sachets (the kit also comes with a few sachets). Create your design using the embossing instructions. Soften your leather just like you would normally do,hammer your embossed creations, stain and voila, custom artwork on your leather projects. Names, specific logos, etc..... It's only limited by your imagination. Enjoy!